Cod with Tomato and Thyme
Ingredients: (Serves 4) 1 tbsp olive oil 4 cod fillets, 1 onion, chopped 1 tbsp soy sauce • 400g can chopped tomatoes 1 heaped tsp light, soft brown sugar • few sprigs thyme , leaves stripped
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the onion, and then fry for 5-8 mins until lightly browned.
- Stir in the tomatoes, sugar, thyme and soy, and then bring to the boil.
- Simmer for 5 mins, and then place the cod into the sauce.
- Cover and gently cook for 8-10 mins until the cod is cooked.
- Serve with baked or steamed potatoes.