Scallops Wrapped in Pancetta
Ingredients: (Serves 4) Scallops, around 8 to 9 pieces, 8 to 9 slices of pancetta, 1/2 tsp Seasoned pepper, (Seasoned Pepper Mix: 1/2 tsp dehydrated onion, 1/2 tsp dehydrated garlic, 1/8 tsp coarsely ground pepper, 1/2 tsp dried lemon peel, 1/8 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp granulated sugar, 1/8 tsp paprika.)
- Wash scallops well and pat dry.
- Prepare seasoned pepper mix by combining all ingredients.
- Sprinkle scallops with seasoned pepper.
- Separate pancetta to individual slices. Wrap one slice around center of each scallop. Sprinkle again with seasoned pepper mix.
- Arrange wrapped scallops in a baking sheet.
- Grill or Bake until pancetta crisp and browns, around 2 to 4 minutes on each side.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice, if desired, and serve immediately.