Sea Bass Baked in Foil with Pesto
Ingredients: (Serves 4) 4 Sea Bass fillets, 3/4 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon fresh-ground black pepper, 1/4 cup pesto (store-bought or homemade), 3 carrots (grated), 1 courgette (grated), 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1/4 cup dry white wine.
- Heat the oven to 220 degrees. Put four 12-inch squares of aluminum foil on a work surface and brush lightly with cooking oil.
- Put a fish fillet in the center of each square of foil. Sprinkle the fillets with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper.
- Spread the fish with the pesto. Cover the pesto with the grated carrots and top with the courgettes.
- Sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Gather the foil around the fish and drizzle the fish with the oil and wine.
- Fold the edges of the foil to make a sealed package. Put the foil packages on a baking sheet.
- Bake the fish until just done, about 12 minutes.
- Open the foil packages and transfer the fillets with their vegetable topping to plates.
- Pour the juices over the top