Organic Salmon with Pasta
- Serves: 2
- 4 x 100g portions of organic salmon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 – 4 tablespoons fresh basil pesto
- 1 large bag rocket leaves
- 350g pappardelle or other dried pasta
- Salt and pepper
- Handful of parmesan cheese shavings
Place the salmon in a shallow pan and cover with cold water. Bring to just below the boil and simmer for about 5 or 6 minutes until cooked.
Gently lift the fish out of the tray and place on a plate. Use a fork to break into large flakes.
Cook the pasta according to the pack instructions, drain well and return to the pan with the olive oil and pesto.
Add the rocket and stir in gently.
Divide the pasta between four bowls, add flaked salmon pieces. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with fresh parmesan shavings before serving.