Ingredients: (Serves 4) 455g crabmeat2 slices white bread, crusts trimmed,1 egg, beaten, 15 ml mayonnaise, 5 ml Dijon-style prepared mustard, 5 ml Worcestershire sauce, Seasoning (Salt / Pepper / Spices), 30 g butter.
- Pick bread into small pieces and place in medium-size bowl with crabmeat. Add egg, mayonnaise, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and seasoning.
- Mix ingredients by hand to avoid overworking the crabmeat, you want to keep the lumps of meat as much as possible.
- Form into patties; this should make 4 good-size cakes.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of butter in a frying pan, and then fry cakes for about 4 minutes each side or until brown crust forms on both sides of the crab cake.
- Serve with a fresh salad.