Fresh Cod Bake
Ingredients: (Serves: 4, 2 adults and 2 children) 500g Cod Fillet 1kg Potatoes 350g Tomatoes 100g Cheese Mayonnaise Salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut the Cod into medium sized pieces, add salt and pepper and leave stand for 15 minutes.
- Cut the potatoes and tomatoes into thin slices, and grate the cheese.
- Place half the potatoes in a suitable sized dish, and add a little salt and pepper
- Place the Cod on top of the potatoes and then place the tomatoes on top of the Cod.
- Cover with the remainder of the potatoes and add a little salt.
- Pour over the mayonnaise and top-off with the grated cheese.
- Place in a preheated oven at 180°c for about 30-40 minutes or until cooked.