Good Fish Pie
Ingredients: (Serves 4: 2 adults and 2 children) Good Fish Seafood Mix 450g, Crème fraiche 200ml, Lemon juice 1 tsp of wholegrain mustard, Fresh herbs 4 dessert spoons of corn flour, Mashed potato for topping Salt and pepper to taste.
- In a bowl whisk the corn flour, crème fraiche, a dash of lemon juice, herbs, mustard and seasoning.
- Mix into the fish.
- Place the fish in a suitable sized oven dish.
- Mash the potatoes and season to taste, add a little cream if they are dry but not too much.
- Pipe or spread the mash over the top of the fish and sauce mix.
- Place in a preheated oven at 190c for about 40 minutes or until cooked.